Want An Exotic “Out of This World” Diving Adventure?
Join us for one of our Group Dive Travel Trips or Sarah can plan and customize your personal TRAVEL and/or DIVING ADVENTURE. Contact Sarah to fill out a travel questionnaire and she will work with our travel wholesaler to make your dream trip a reality. Let us take the travel stress away and you can just enjoy the vacation not the planning.
Cayman Brac – ONE ROOM AVAILABLE!!!
December 2 – 9, 2023
Event Date: December 2nd – 9th 2023
Join us for a week of diving. Reef Divers offers a valet diving experience. They rinse BCD/Reg and store and it is waiting for you on the boat the next day. You are responsible only for mask, snorkel, fins, and boots. They also help get your scuba kit on right before you get in the water, so no tank dancing. Cayman diving is low current so great for every diver!
Come and explore the beauty that is under the surface. With so many dive sites and not so many divers, you might not see another group of divers on your dive.
- $1995 double occupancy
- (Airfare not included)
- Central Oregon Diving Package price includes
- 7 Night at Cayman Brac Beach Resort- Beach/pool room 3 meals a day
- 17 DIVE package 6×2 Tank morning dives, 5×1 Tank afternoon dives Nitrox for the week
- Morning dive trip over to Little Cayman to dive the Famous Bloody Bay Marine Park Complimentary WIFI
- $500 deposit secures space.
- Check or Cash price.
- Credit Card transactions add 4% fees.
Feb 24 – Mar 2, 2024
Event Date: February 24th – March 2nd 2024
All inclusive resort is located at the most beautiful place of Bonaire: directly at the sea where you can admire one of the most beautiful reefs of the island. Diving on Bonaire is an experience you will never forget. The combination of white beaches, azure blue ocean, tropical temperatures and the relaxed atmosphere makes this beautiful island a true paradise. Bonaire’s marine life abounds with more than 470 fish species found in Bonaire’s waters.
- Starting Package Per Person $2224
- A minimum deposit of $500 is non-refundable and any other refund is dependent on being able to sell your space.
- Balance due Dec 1, 2023.
- Trip insurance (both diving accident and trip cancellation) is highly recommended.
Dive Package Includes:
- 7 nights premium accommodations
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All-inclusive meal plan including non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- 6 days of 2 tank boat dives, and 6 days of unlimited shore diving.
- International airfare
- Rental gear
- Personal expenses
- Marine Park Fees.
May 15 – May 23, 2024
Event Date: May 15th – May 23rd 2024
Iberostar, is an All-Inclusive hotel is located on the island of Cozumel. Explore the second-largest coral reef in the world. The resort has fully equipped bungalow-style rooms from which you can easily access the pools, spa and the extensive white, sandy beach. They’ll serve up your favorite meal at either our international buffet or in their themed restaurants so you can enjoy our gastronomy to the fullest.
Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park is home to more than 500 fish species live in the park, including the endemic splendid toadfish. Divers can also see loggerhead, hawksbill, and green turtles. From shallow sheltered dives to secluded, seldom visited, current-swept drift dives, there’s a dive in Cozumel for everyone.
Our dive trips are about great diving, staying at great dive resorts, and making sure our travelers are having an absolute great time.
Dive Package Includes: 8 nights standard accommodations, round-trip airport transfers, an all-inclusive meal plan including non-alcoholic beverages, and 6 days of 2 tank boat dives with Free Nitrox.
Not Included: International airfare, gratuities, rental gear, Premium Alcoholic Beverages, personal expenses, and Marine Park Fees ($5 per day).
Sept 21 – 28, 2024 – Sold Out
Event Date: September 21st – 28th 2024
Have we got a boat for you! Central Oregon is inviting you to join them as they take the ultimate dive adventure to the Maldives. The archipelago of the Maldives is formed by 25 atolls and almost 1,200 islands. The vast majority of the islands are uninhabited. It is considered one of the top diving destinations in the world, and the Maldives diving is one of the most exciting experiences in life. Blue Force I is considered one of the best boats in the Maldives. Enjoy one Jacuzzi outside and 3 solariums with sunbeds and mattresses. Bar on the upper deck. Living room with sofas, massage armchairs, 65’ TV with in house channels, satellite navigation and film system.
- Music equipment including Disco room with Karaoke.
- 12 excellent cabins to choose from for up to 24 people.
- All cabins have complete bathroom, hair dryer, remote control for lights and air conditioning, 32’ TV with in house movies, satellite, and WIFI.
- 7 Night Package Includes: Private spacious en suite cabin, airport transfers, all meals and snacks, juices, outdoor restaurant at boat’s bow, dedicated 18m diving dhoni, 18 tank dives with 2 night dives, and BBQ lunch on desert beach.
- Private Cabins Start at: $2390 pp dbl. occ.
- $300 Deposit secures your spot. Space is limited.